For those of you have been following my tales of the heart for the past umpteen years on Blonde, Bronzed, Twentysomething, you can now find my more mature coverage for my fave magazine, Women’s Health. I am now the online Sex + Love writer for Women’s Health online. A total dream come true and love working and covering the latest newsy stories when it comes to dating, love and life. You can check out all my articles for them here.
Don’t have time to peruse and want pieces tailored based on your needs? Here are some of my most clicked and shared articles for Women’s Health that you might enjoy:
1. 9 Sign’s He’s the Guy You Should Marry
2. Single People Now Outnumber Married People3. Here’s What You Discover After Analyzing a MILLION Sex Toy Purchases
4. What Britney Spears Does to Feel Sexy
5. The ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Men Share What They’re Really Looking For in a Woman
6. The 7 Best Times to Have Sex
7. What a Man’s Face Says About His Fertility
8. Why Jennifer Lopez Isn’t Giving Up on Love
Be sure to check out my first feature for Women’s Health in the November 2014 issue, which will be on newsstands next month.