It should go without saying…
– if you’ve just pulled up at home with a trunk full of groceries, he should help bring them in
– if your night has come to an end and you are parting ways, and it’s after dark, he should walk you to your car
– if you’re exclusive, he shouldn’t have other women’s ‘leave behind’ items still stored at his place
– if he is invited to a function with a date and brings a date, it should be you
– if he brings you to a function, he shouldn’t leave you high and dry and should instead navigate you through it
– if you have an important appointment (doctor, surgery, etc.) he should offer to accompany you, and if you forego said offer he should visit you after the procedure
– if he has a variety of sports games playing often in the background, he shouldn’t complain or switch the channel when you have your must-watch tv shows on
– if it’s cold, he’s bundled up and you are out with him sans jacket, he should – at the very least – not talk about how warm he is and should instead wrap his arm around you to warm your little butt up, if not his jacket
– if he’s RSVP’d to be your plus one to an event, he shouldn’t cancel last minute
– if you are having a ‘bad day’ he shouldn’t take it personally and avoid your negative energy, but should instead make efforts to cheer you up and try a little harder
– if it’s your birthday and you’re having a fete in honour, he should be in attendance and should not be at another friends birthday instead
– if you are a giving lover, you should be a getting lover all the same. Slacking beneath the sheets a mutual relationship does that not make.
Have I missed any obvious ‘it should go without saying’s?’ Share your make it or break it need-to-knows for guys.
– Jenny Jen
Photo Credit: Source.